Sunday, March 1, 2009

sunday riders

Today was pretty awesome, Woke up about 10:30 and and hung around while me and katy's friends got up and ready. Yesterday was my wife katy's b-day btw woooo! Went to toms for breakfast and went over to meet up with tyler at the football factory. Had a delicious pint of apricot ale and headed out. First stop, the community bike network. It was closed, but we were let in. I was looking for a crankset for my polo bike. The road double is unsafe as fuck and not quite doin the trick. So off to bike pirates. Bike pirates wont let us in. Were men and its ladies and transgendered day. Are they fixing bikes naked? Fucking misandryists. Over to sweet petes. Closed. Over to value village to look for ski poles. Nuttin. We end up rollin out and heading to a value village tyler got a tip about. JACKPOT! Picked up seven ski poles which tyler strapped to his bike/bag and split up. I ride up to dundas and spadina to a chinese meat place I like and pick up a pound of bbq pork for 6 bucks. Then it's back to the home. Drink a beer, feel hungover, lay around on the pc. good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment