Wednesday, April 1, 2009

april 1st

Man, FUCK today. So much shit went wrong its not even frustrating anymore. It's gotten hilarious. I went to grab my bluetooth headphones this morning and yep! theyre broken! They broke in the same spot my wifes pair did. Then I pedal on to work. In the rain, no biggie, I have fenders now. I feel a weird popping wobbling in my lef pedal and notice, HEY! my crank arm is loose! I slowly pedal a block debating what to do when suddenly it pops off. Ok, Im going to urbane. A 8? mm allen key is just abiut the only thing I dont have in my bag. Get a nice chap I met playing polo to wrench it on tight for me and head to work. My 20 minute commute to work took a god damn hour. and of course blahblahblahblahblahworksuchwhateva. I really wish tofixd would get its act together and put a group ride up. /rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment