Friday, April 24, 2009

lets see how slow I can do this.

See? this is what happens when I start a blog. I never update it. The last few weeks have been getting progressivly warmer, and true to my hopes people have been coming out for rides. There was a big ol' tofixd meet an greet with some nasty hills up to st clair and some crazy spinning back down. My bmx pedal experiment is a flop, my feet are not secure enough. That being said, with my slightly lower than normal gear ratio, I unclipped on the ride down and had to coast brakeless for what felt like a kilometer. So I put a brake back on. 

The next week we went on a ride to a viaduct up north and dicked around. Everybody got awesome shots but me. I dont own a camera lol. Go see whats up on tedpowerisyourboss.blogspot.com

In other news, I'm buying a 24" bmx cruiser. The minimal amount of air and fun shit to ride off really made me hungry for some jumps. Not to mention not wincing every time I drop two feet expecting my bike to break into four or five pieces. I'm gonna run a suicide hub on it dont you worry. Actually, start worrying. Did you hear that? I think its the hater train coming around the bend!

No comments:

Post a Comment