Friday, February 27, 2009

Plans for ugly

So ive come to a realization here. I am not a racer. I am not tricker. Is that word? Anyways, I love my bike. If I got to know it, I'd probably love your bike too. I love riding my bike. But what is it for? Going to work, the beer store, the salvation army, you get the picture. So I'm gonna make my bike more effecient for these simple endevors. This sunday, nursing a hangover im sure, I'm going to go to the sallys and look for a piece of shit BMX with a 1 1/8 threadless stem and pop that and its bars on my bike and then get a front rack. I'll probably promptly rattlecan it green or purple of some shit. Later I'll get some plastic platform pedals and screw some atb clips to it. VIOALA! junkyard racer! Sounds like a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment