Friday, February 27, 2009

Trixie review



As I said earlier, Id give a little review of the pedros "trixie" and here it is. The trixie does a good amount of jobs. It has a 15mm box wrench for your axle nuts, a 6mm hex key for headset/stem adjustments (at least in my case). some smaller box wrench cutouts, a bottle opener, and last but not least, a lockring tool. this is a wonderfull tool and I have no complaints. Well, maybe one. Why is the sharp-assed bottle opener right where you put the most torque when your trying to pull a stubborn lockring? Seriously, it couldnt be on the other side? what the fuck? major design flaw in my opinion since its so obvious. The 15mm box wrench kinda sucks a little since the insides arent chamfered and it can be tricky to slip on. My recomendation, Its good for travel, and not much else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment