Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today I got up early, Blearily looked at the computer screen for half an hour, thought about eating, had a cigarette and headed out the door. On my way to work I stopped at bikes on wheels. Do'h! not open until 11. Headed over to urbane and proceded to spend to much money on a chainwhip, a pedros "trixie", a Dura-ace lockring, and a fancy new cycling cap. Also talked to one of the girls there about getting Sillgey piccolo bikes. She thought it was a great idea because theres no canadian distributors. Those frames are so cute!

You heard me. I bought a cycling cap. AKA a "Casquette". JUST LIKE A REAL COURIER!! OMGWTFBBQGREENDEEPVEEEEEEE'S!!! pff. I'm sorry but I hate the idea of being judged a "poser" for wearing a certain type of hat. What am I posing as exactly? A guy on a bike? I am a guy on a bike. When im on my bike at least. Anyhow, GOD DAMN is it comfy! And It keeps out the sun. Pictures and reviews of the trixie to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment